Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I will be wearing this beautiful head piece for a special Valentines evening
I passed my test! I am happy to say that I already have a few contacts that may be able to help me find a private care case, we will see what will happen
I will start to do flea markets on the weekends beginning in April/May so this is a very exciting moment for me because this is my Dream to have a successful business........... I once had been doing fleas at one point every weekend and did really well, so once you have that taste of your Dream Come True it has been hard for me to not want more. The economy has been terrible and so this should give me more incentive and time to create something wonderful for myself. So at this moment, I will go into art overdrive and try to make all my stuff for the flea market. I found a few new places to sell. I would love to sell my jewels in Manhattan, but most places are really expensive to rent the space. I am trying to think in terms of how a Hairdresser operates where you rent a chair for a week or so, and see if that is a profitable location. I just have to get out of my own way. I will update soon and I will post pics of my new stuff and adventures along the way :)

No comments: