Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Creative Hearts

I got some thin large wood hearts and stars at Michael's a while back and I finally decided to work on some art today. I already did a Queen painting which I think is so pretty, with colors of rich purple and gold and silver stars. I even put some swarovski purple crystals in Queenie's
eyes :) As far as jewelry goes I started working on some more jewelry designs. I will share eventually :)
I see the moon, the moon sees me The moon sees somebody I want to see God bless the moon and God bless me And God bless the somebody I want to see.It seems to me that God above Created you for me to love He picked you out from all the rest To be the one that I loved best.I had a heart 'twas true and good But now it's gone from me to you Take care of it as I have done Cause you have two and I have none.
I am sorry I got side tracked, I just saw this on Diane Dudda's Blog, a bit ago and saved this sentiment here and wanted to share it, isn't this such a beautiful painting by Diane! This piece really touched me, I thought about the loss of my grandparents and this dulled some of the heartache a bit so, that has not happened in a long time so Thank You Lady!

No comments: