Friday, September 25, 2009

I Am The New Art Director & My Update!

Yes!!!!! I finally got my dream job!!!! I will be the new Art Director in an Assisted Living Center making my own program/schedule. Basically my job will be to teach arts and crafts, have a cooking class once or twice a month and just keep the residents occupied and happy! I really feel this type of job is perfect for me! I waited a long time for this, I knew that one day it would happen, I am ecstatic :)
I have been busy working on my jewelry and painting, so here is what I have been up to for the past month. I will be updating my Etsy soon, but just know that I work 7 days a week now, I only work a few hrs on the weekend so I want to try to keep my second job for some extra $$. Me and the husband have a goal to buy our own home somewhere a little more private than my current residence so we are both a little sleep deprived right now, my hubby works 6 days a week and does side jobs on his day off AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! We are only doing this for a short term to get a jump start on a down payment. Then we will both chill out. The journey of 1,000 steps begins with just one :)

No comments: