Sunday, June 14, 2009

My New Earrings & More Do Less Talk

I have been making some new jewels and perfecting my skills lately so I decided to make myself a really great pair of earrings and here they are! I made some other really great metal pieces, but I want to keep them because they are the firsts and i still have to perfect my metalsmithing techniques. It is not as difficult as I thought it would be once I applied myself and read some great articles and books on making bezels and stuff like that.
In the spirit of trying something new and alot intimidating, I actually did photo shop a bit myself, I was always asking my hubby to do things for me and fix things and he wasn't always as receptive as I would have liked, so I was like Screw This! I am now able to fix what I need myself! I was impressed with me and so was my hubby and now he is teaching me and not doing it for me..................so I made a iffy situation good by believing in myself and trying it instead of my usual Oh no it is way too hard attitude. I am going to approach things a little different now. More Do Less Talk

No comments: