Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still Learning

Quotes and Sayings MySpace Comments and Graphics Comments - Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket

You are all on this journey with me.
Sometimes it is hard to write about my life in such a personal way, but I tell ya, it feels so good to just get it out. I am just learning through living like everyone else. In my 20's I guess I went about things differently than I do now, and it has taken me a long time to realize that sometimes you just need to step back from a situation, especially a bad one. Now if I feel as though, even if I try to make peace, with the opposers/haters, in my life, that I just cannot change how people are or how someone thinks or feels about me. And the very next day they are only going to say the very same things that they were saying before. I am learning to believe that everything happens for a reason and will work out if you just stay true to yourself and be the best person you can be. I realize that sometimes these negative thoughts creep in and force me to dwell and over think everything and keep me from my fulfilling my goals. This is why I try so hard to keep my art and creativeness going because it helps me to cope. Having a sense of humor, also helps. I am thankful that I have a nice home and 2 little fur babies a loving husband and family that do love me very much. So the best thing to remember is things just have a way of working out and never have hate or anger in your heart because it will only hurt you. I know people who have let anger into their hearts and they are no better for it. I refuse to be that way. Success is the best revenge anyway.

No comments: