Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

I came to a realization that I am valuable as a person and I don't have to fit in where I don't anymore, because I have a great family and I'm happy and if someone wants to be part of my world, that is so wonderful, because I have so much love to give. I feel like I have let my heart get in the way of my head for too long.
You can love without being a door mat. So this is my reality in black and white, where I am telling myself that, I have to truly let go of the past and look to the future, and do what is best for me always, and to never compromise myself or be put in a situation where I feel like I am not enough. I Am. My thoughts and feelings are valid. I am a free spirit, free from anger and full of mischief. No more will I dwell it is forgotten and not another beautiful minute will be wasted. These days I stay home more and make art :} As you get older the comforts of home are always best.

No comments: