Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW
I will not listen to the dream crushers in my life.
I will stand on my own.
I will be who I am.
I will fulfill my dreams.
I will have have my own Art Shop.
I will bring happiness to peoples lives and make a difference.
I will try to forgive those who hurt me.
I will be the best I can be.
I will finish what I start.
I will not look back with regret.
I will see my failures as opportunities for learning.
I will not see my art as crap and not share it.
I will not compare myself or my art to other people.
I will accept that I have to work on things to get better at them.
I will stand up for myself.
I will respect and love my body.
I will take baths and use decadent oils, like lavender and almonds.
I will take a business class.
I will make art everyday.
I will sell my mixed media art.
I will travel.
I will have my own art program.
I will have a beautiful cottage in the woods.
I will keep my sense of humor.
I will make friends with artsy people.
I will go out more.
I will not procrastinate.
I will go after what I want.
I will use the good plates :)
I will leave the past behind.

No comments: