Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Make Every Day Feel New

I have been off sugar lately and I feel as if this sweet lady is constantly following me and asking me " What's your poison, sweetie" and I just want to jump up and down and screaming ALL OF IT!!!! It is very scary out there for a pasta eating, zeppoli making, crepe loving Frenchy/ Italian like me! So what the heck lady, gimme the chocolate covered cherries and no one gets hurt :)
I love my new business cards that were designed by a fabulous designer on etsy named Madame Wandering Whimsy. The concept was my own, I wanted something that looked vintage but still had some vibrancy with the peacock feathers and beautiful rose. I also got some pretty earring/jewelry cards and banner and logo. These images are copyrighted. Here is her etsy storehttp://madamwanderingwhimsy.etsy.com/ I now am thankful that I have a buddy for this 3 Week Challenge that I am starting to bring some inner peace and allow myself to get over my road blocks. If you can relate to having a lack of focus or just having too many ideas and too little time then this might be just what you need. It is all explained on this site.http://www.3weekchallenge.ning.com/

No comments: