Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful! & The Family Art Place

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving, I sure did :) I ate way too much, drank way too much, laughed way too much and I wouldn't change a thing :) I just had some fun with my journal and wanted to show you all my page. I really have been doing this challenge and I think I am on the right path. I just love art and I make time for it now, even in small spurts. I want to devote even more of my free time also known as my TV Zombie time, into making beautiful creations, instead of mind numbing wastes of time. I am Thankful for the wonderful supportive artistic community that I now have. I am Thankful for a new appreciation and love for mixed media art. I am Thankful to Suzi for inspiring me with her beautiful, playful spirit, to draw and color again after a very long time away. I am so Thankful for all the light and love that has entered my life, after a long period of self doubt, I believe I can do whatever I want to do and it is really alright :) I want to have my own art program and although this may not happen now.......but I feel that it will happen.
I JUST WANT A PLACE WHERE ARTISTS CAN GO, AND CHILDREN CAN LEARN TO PAINT AND DRAW, EVEN AS A FAMILY! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!
HAVING A WONDERFUL ARTSY COMMUNITY
BASICALLY MOVING THIS WONDERFUL CANDY LAND WORLD OF ONLINE LOVE INTO REALITY!
MY DREAMS
What do you all think about my idea? I would love to know? Wouldn't you love to go to a place like this? Oh and of course I would have to put in my own Little Sweet Shop, where we can get yummy cappuccino and biscotti and gab :) Imagine all the beautiful art we could create in that wonderful space by the windows!

No comments: