Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Check Out My Petit Dolls

Omg I still laugh when I see that movie, The 40yr Old Virgin!!! I think laughing and drawing is a winning combo. I did actually get started on my ornaments, but I had a little setback, they are made of papier mache and just now I figured out, that I should paint the ornament first and then decoupage my Petit Dolls pics onto it. So every day I am going to make a Petit Doll drawing and then over the weekend I will do the painting of the ornaments and make the background's all shimmery and pretty and them I will already have my images to add! I also have to glaze these a bit as well, so they are a work in progress. I also will add some pretty pink ribbons for my tree. So by the end of the week, I will have 5 new and beautiful ornaments! That's about all ..................Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Have A Great Weekend!

No comments: