Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 Week Challenge Starts Tomorrow

I just wanted to write down some of my thoughts on the challenge. I got my journal next to me and everyday I will make art and I will be thankful that I can do so. I am going to start incorporating mini projects into my life. I really want to stick to this, so I will pray and wish for art to just always be part of my everyday life and it will be so. Tomorrow, I will start by making a Christmas ornaments. I love this time of year and I need Christmas ornaments anyways because the year before I had a really big flood that pretty much damaged my beautiful collectibles ..... I did save the ones that my grandmother gave me Thank Goodness, because I am really sentimental . It is very cold here in NYC so the walking will be a challenge but I really know I need to do it. I used to walk like 2miles a day and I want to be more healthy.

No comments: