Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nothing But My Happy Life Going On



We have just been living life and drinking iced teas, nothing artsy going on for now. Isabella is turning 1 years old already, it's going to be wonderful, it's going to be lots goodies and hors d overs, that my mom and my aunt are going to make and I'm going to make something also and get cupcakes trying to do this sort of fabulousness on a budget isn't easy but with the help of good family it's all good. Some of you don't know this but my husband is no longer working due to some physical issues.....like not being able to walk properly, because of the amount of work he had to do,even his hip joints hurt, and tring to get him to a doctor isn't the easiest thing. So times are tough for us right now, but who isn't affected by something. On a good note, my hubby is at home with his family and is much happier. So that's about it more to come soon.  We are trying to get the show on the road and do more flea markets! 

No comments: