Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alanis Morisette & Pregnancy Art

I love that idea of henna to decorate the belly and I also love Alanis!
Yeah 90's ....... LOL ..........Anyways............
I have seen so many beautiful images of pregnant women and it inspired me............not only will I get my own picture taken when I am bigger lol that seems so funny because it is usually the other way around when getting a picture professionally taken right? Or is that just me scurrying around trying to look thinner :) Not when your pregnant with a Prego Belly the bigger the better :)
I want to make happy art with happy bellies so I think I am going to start on that asap, got some good size canvas and some cute small ones. Unfortunately I can't start on that until my stuff is unpacked downstairs so I will do that next week, in the meantime I have to go get an outfit for a bridal shower this weekend. I think I will try Motherhood http://www.Motherhood.com they seem to have nice stuff especially good bras, if ya know what I'm sayin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!I had a henna tattoo done on my belly for professional pregnancy photos too and they turned out so cool!! As for Alanis, I met her and she was not very friendly...lol!

Have a great day!
Sandy