Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pregnancy is a funny time filled with all the things that you may want to finish up and accomplish and then in the next moment want to do something totally different! LOL As far as art is concerned I can't decide what I want to do anyways but now it is like x100. I am really happy and am having a great pregnancy so far, so I am lucky. I am focused more on our home at this time scurrying around trying to make everything perfect and done in time for Baby's arrival in August. LOL Like that's going to happen! I got time but it is flying by.
I am looking at cool stuff for the baby and came across this site that I thought was totally wonderful for the baby's room as well as my crafting room take a peek http://www.chocovenyl.co.uk/alice-in-wonderland.html

No comments: