Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creepy & Sweet Zombie For Holloween

I need a new routine because I fell like I am ready to get back into shape, I am joining a gym with a pool, no more whining. I want to feel more energized because I feel tired at times and I force myself to keep going, I just don't like that feeling so I need CHANGE
Unfortunately i don't have anyone that I can walk with or depend on as far as going to workout with so I NEED to start DEPENDING ON MYSELF. I feel that I have to start doing stuff like that on my own even if it is a bit uncomfortable for me. I just have to retrain my thinking a bit. I know it will all be fine in the end I really believe that.
I have been drawing more and I like how I feel when I draw. That time is sacred to me, I like to spray some lavender oil that I dilute in a pretty spray bottle and just listen to great songs like Justin Nozuku or Francis Cabrel and just let go. I want to be more productive with my time. I have become a TV ZOMBIE again and I hate that LOL but I love Martha nd Dr Phil LOL so I tevo it all now :) I have been working on making some new mixed media paintings for Holloween here is what I have so far, a sweet and creepy little zombie gal :)

No comments: