Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE

Thanks to all those who have given me nice comments regarding this matter about the seller POETSUMMER on etsy/ebay, she chooses not to refund me $237! No Goods delivered to me! Etsy hopefully will help me, but let's face it, people rip off people everyday and I just have to keep positive. I will still try to pursue this matter but I will not be updating on my blog.
I just want to be the better person, but be able to use my rights to warn others of the facts. I thought this seller was a good reliable shop, I have ordered with her in the past and now something has happened where she is unable to keep up with her shop, though she refuses to close her shop, even until all these problems can be resolved. You can't just keep selling things, take money for goods and then not deliver!
Ridiculous!

No comments: