Friday, May 28, 2010

Drinking My Latte

Butchy Butchy & Jasmine
Butchy & Lucky
Jasmine
Where is Jazzy?
HEE HEE HEE Yes I love to watch The Real Housewives!
The Housewives Of New York is so good, if you watch it then you know this is Alex's reaction to cockadoodle doo cookado Kelly! LOL
All I have to do is sit here and drink my latte today. Lots going on with me, my husband is changing jobs soon, so we are looking to lessen financial stress and focus more on our overall happiness. Moving in a new area within the next year is exciting and scary to me. Other than that, I have been drawing lots and just trying to de stress myself :) Making jewelry like crazy and I am trying to list on Etsy often now
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT IN" this saying has been on a constant loop in my head and it really is a great mantra to follow
Anyways I am happy and healthy and wish everyone the same and good times to all :)

No comments: