Sunday, August 9, 2009

My New Job Or Jobs? Who Knows :)

Sapphire Crystal Hardware Necklace
Vintage Tibet Charm Necklace
It has been 2 weeks so far and all seems well :) I am still trying to find something during the week. I sold some more jewelry at this wonderful little shop by me which is a very chic store that has amazing french boudoir decor mixed with some vintage classics. They sell Diane Von Furtsenburg and clothes and accessories of other high end designers. I sell my jewelry on consignment and I get the cash I want for the piece and then they sell it for whatever they want for a profit. It really all works out, but I often wonder if I can take it to the next level. I don't really know how to really put myself out there. I am trying to figure out something because I feel like if I can sell in a high end store and in flea markets, then why the heck can't making art/ jewelry be my job. I just don't know what my next step is. I guess life is a journey and I just have to try to achieve my dreams.

No comments: