Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yay I Got A Job!!!! Suzi's Lovely Dream! YadaYada

I am very happy that I will be back to work again sooner than I thought :) I have found a home case or I should say it found me :) It will be only on the weekends, for a few hrs each day caring for an elderly lady and it leaves me with the whole week to pursue other endeavors. I have also been thinking of starting my own cleaning business! I am a clean freak and an organizing fool lol so why not make some money at that!!! I am not a money hungry person so I think this is why it has taken a while for me to feel motivated to go out there and hustle. The truth is I need a car because sharing one with the hubby really is not working and to boot his car is about 15 years old and is on its last legs...........so any day now we both will be a bit screwed. I am 30 now and we both want to start a family and it is just so damn hard to save anything! My family would help us but my husband and I are very proud and we want to be able to do things on our own. So that is where I am.
I don't know if any of you all read Suzi's blog http://suziblu.typepad.com/ the other day, Suzi was talking about having a gypsy wagon in her video and she showed some pictures and they really inspired me! I also want to live in the artist community that she described, just us artists living together, all on our own colorful gypsy wagons. I cook well so I could bake cupcakes and gateau all day :) Personally for me, I don't see this as something I would do all year round especially living in NY, but wouldn't it be fun to do something like that in the summer for a month or so meeting in a different spot each summer, listening to music and just having fun!!!Wow! what a breath of fresh air that would be right?
I crave the company of other artists because in my daily life sometimes the people around me, just don't get the time I spend on art in either a jewelry or painting form (except of course at holidays when I give out the most fabulous gifts lol ) and that's ok they still love me, we are not all made the same. I connected with a few artists from around the way, and for once when I was talking about how I love art and my inspirations, and my obsession with glass glitter and basically anything sparkly and they got what I was saying and that was really wonderful :)
Art has got me through some tough times, and some people just don't get that it is a healthy outlet for expressing the pain or happiness or whatever you need to get out there to the world, and it is all important because it matters to you. I know people who can't cope with their own stress and are basically miserable human beings that slam down pills or drink all the time and then have the audacity to tell me that what I do is a waste of time. All I have to say to judgemental people is a big
FUCK YOU and down let the door hit ya on the way out! LOL
Sorry I cursed and I am even sorrier it felt so good ............Hey we all have a little devil peeking out some days right?

No comments: