Thursday, May 21, 2009

Urban Glass

I am going to be making glass beads all day tomorrow, outside in my backyard. I will be making more modern jewelry with sterling and colored metals hee hee I am so excited! I learned my skills at Urban Glass, and they did a little piece about me so take a look, I just never was published so this makes me really proud, I wanted to share :)
http://www.thebeadproject.org/ Michelle simply loves to create jewelry, which inspired her online store name Creations From The Soul. She likes to design very unique styles, using her glass beads, jade, sparkly beads, Bali silver beads, and or something that is unexpected. People of all ages like her jewelry. Michelle also does custom orders, so please contact her for additional information. Michelle lived in Boca Raton Florida for the past few years where she found inspiration living by the beach, and by participating in the local Green Market. This was her turning point and development in her love for creating jewelry. Michelle was born and raised in Queens, which brought her to back to her roots. She is planning to continue striving for success in selling her one of kind handmade jewels. She has been involved with The Big Arts Show, which lead her to UrbanGlass’ The Bead Project. Michelle is intrigued with glass bead making and can not imagine doing anything else.

No comments: