Friday, March 27, 2009

France? Maybe

My mom just told me that a round trip costs about $300 to go to France! I think I may actually go, if it is in that price point. I think I need to get away! I have to renew my passport and what not, so I don't know when I will get my paperwork together. I have family there, so we usually end up staying for the summer. When I was a little girl, I would go with my grandparents almost every summer. Going overseas is more difficult now that I am married with my own home and fur babies. Not to mention expensive! So let's see what happens. France was always magic for me, our town is in the south of France called Royan. There are places that look like paintings come alive, where there are lavender fields and animals grazing in fields, and that fresh wide open country air. I wouldn't change my simple beautiful memories for anything.
Check this site out, It is all about tours offered in Provence, Italy, Bali, talk about dreaming big! I would love to go to all of these places........maybe one day :)

No comments: