Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PMS Much?

I just don't want to deal with any bullshit when it comes to that time o' the month..... So NO, I don't want to come to the family BBQ ...... No thanks, on the movie invite............Sorry I don't want to cuddle right now............ Ok YOU need to leave now...................Omg my tiny little pimple on my cheek has turned into a huge itchy mess............These F%^$# jeans don't fit and YOU are in my way!.............. Yes I would like another piece of cake and I really don't care what YOU think about that...............Do YOU really want to go there right now? Why don't these cramps and aches just go away already! You get the idea :) I need sleep DAMMIT! If you are like me and some other sweeties out there, who turn into green eyed monsters when they are PMSing, you are not alone and I not only relate but I support you too :)
Add some family drama and some chaos and emotional craziness and you have a recipe for disaster!
The YOU is the poor soul that unfortunately gets in the way...... The wonderful husband, the family friend, the redundant mother, the oblivious father......What can I say, wrong place wrong time, shit happens.
So my solution is don't talk to anyone during that time, see problem solved! Yay!
Oh and of course...............
EAT CHOCOLATE!

No comments: