Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Year To Shine!

I vow to let things that people say to me or about me to roll off my back. I refuse to let their opinion become my reality.
I just mean it as a metaphor for what I need to do to live a happy life. For many years now, I have been worrying about how other people feel about me and wanted everyone to like me, I'm sometimes so preoccupied with not hurting some one's feelings, that I hurt myself instead! I doubt myself but NO MORE!
2009 Is My Time To Shine!
I do have some issues from my past that I need to deal with and finally put to rest, before I totally feel the way I want to. I want Peace and I have outside forces that make it really difficult.
I have a wonderful husband who loves and supports me and that is all that should matter. I have a few family issues to deal with but who doesn't, it just matters how you deal with the situation.
Bring out you inner Bitch, I certainly am going to, just a little bit :) No more marshmellow here!

No comments: