Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Lovely Christmas Wreath Gifts Of Joy

I like making wreaths and doing floral sometimes, I like to switch things up and try something if I am interested in it. I really started my creative journey I used to sell my wreaths by the beach for a little while and did quite well despite the fact it was 85 degrees during Christmas time. What do you think of my Christmas Wreaths? Here are a few I have made as gifts.

The wreath has real freshly dipped pine cone that were also embellished with some fun and sparkly eyelash yarn. Iridescent streamer ribbon, glass balls with ornate gold scrolls and deep purple red roses, poinsettias and ribbon. It is also about 4ft! This large labor of love took me 6 hours non stop because I wired everything in very neatly and had to let the pine cones dry so they were last. Maybe next year, I will make a few more....................This is the wreath, I gave my Dad. It is a Victorian style and really beautiful! This was my favorite out of all my wreaths!

The wreath I made for my mom, more hand dipped pine cones and frosty glass marbles and poinsettias and i added some Santa for fun!

No comments: