Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Jewelry Is At Stella Gialla In Atlas Park! Check It Out!

Stella Gialla http://www.stellagialla.com/ I have some great news! A beautiful store called Stella Gialla is now showcasing Creations From The Soul Jewels! I absolutly am so excited! Thank You to Stella Gialla, I really appreciate how wonderful you guys are! Watch the video their store is soo pretty I have some beautiful wire wrapped crystal hoops in soft colors like buttery yellows, grass greens, baby doll pinks. I aso have my signature antique key necklaces some done up with gorgeous wire wrapped pearls others done in a chinoisie feel . If you live in Queens you have to visit this beautiful store Stella Gialla, it has a victorian feel with some modern flair. Check out my online store, I customize orders, give fair prices and put lots of love into my pieces, it is one of my most vital key ingredients :) CreationsFromTheSoul.Etsy.com Stella Gialla - Atlas Park - StellaGialla.com 80-28 Cooper Avenue Glendale on 80th Street Suite 6106 Glendale, NY 11385

No comments: