Monday, September 12, 2011

What a wild ride this thing called parenthood is. I want to do basic things and just can't find the time or am just too tired. Hobbies are not for parents with newborns LOL
I am thinking of doing a trunk show for the Christmas Holidays, I don't know if I can manage that, because I would like to really make new things and put together a gorgeous display but I am not sure I can pull this off just yet. I mean so far in this whole month Whoowhooo I made one pair of earrings LOL I work for Isabella now, :) so she is #1 in my world. I saw a beautiful mixed media painting of a mother and daughter with the words
"The strength of my love for you. After all your the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"
I was very emotional about this because those words only hit the tip of the iceberg so to speak when you talk about a mother's love for her child.
Anyways now I am trying to get back to a healthy weight, but because it will be easier for me to run after my Bella. I feel good in my body now I am content and feel OK about being me. They're just so many more important things in life to worry about than a few extra pounds.......it is more about how I feel now. I want to treat myself better. After all, I see how I treat my Bella, and I look in the mirror and look like Hurricane Michele LOL but I feel good at least but I would like that to match on the outside so people stop telling me I look sooo tired....Yikes!

No comments: