Saturday, July 30, 2011

Working on Jewelry Today

Not much going on here I am just happy to be working on some new jewels today. I like colored metals, so I think my new designs will feature some of that stuff. I try to be different with my creations, like for instance, I feel everyone is doing religious themed metal jewelry and I have to admit I made a few really cool pieces that I will probably keep, but I find that no fun if all the popular jewelry looks the same. I was really inspired by some beads I saw in Belle Armoire from a really creative artist who reinvented the plain wood bead into such a thing of ornate beauty, she collaged them and beaded them and I who love glitter will probably glitter the hell out of them LOL so to the land of obscure is where I want to go today. Pictures to follow.

No comments: