Sunday, November 7, 2010

MY LIFE

Very Old Tin Music Box With More Paper Dolls!
Altered 50's Doll, Mermaid, and Yes More Paper Dolls (They all have move able arms and legs!)
Kitchen Friends
Books
Dining Room
So I am going to be taking a business class and I think it will help me immensely. In recent years selling is increasingly more or less impossible because of the sky high rates and sometimes infrequency of certain venues close by to me. I live in NY only 20 minutes from THE GREATEST city in the world NEW YORK CITY, but unfortunately the most expensive. This is why I am striving to become a successful online business with maybe 1 or 2 shows a year. That's where my website comes in KALO JEWELRY. I wanted to give you a glimpse of where all the madness happens :) I think that it is important to make your surroundings beautiful for yourself, it makes you feel good. I now work upstairs to do my artwork and jewelry and in the basement to do my glass beads so it's all about Art here. Visit me http://www.kalojewelry.com/

No comments: