Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do What You Love, Get It

Beads Beads Beads
Me and my hubby were on holiday last week and it was wonderful! I wish he never had to work because we were so happy! I guess the stress of work really does affect most people negatively............... Sad. I am very luck I am able to stay home and do what I love. I never have the feeling of that mental stress that having an asshole for a boss that my darling husband has. We went to Cirque du Soleil OVO, it was amazing! I always love Cirque!
There is only one drawback as far as I can see in having your own business, if you are having some off days and put no effort in sales and whatever for the day, than most of the times unless your really established than you aren't making money for that day, where as you can for the most part, go to work as a zombie and still get paid.
My main motivation for really striving to be successful, other than the fact that I am an addicted jewelry maker and will never stop, I really really love it and love hand making fabulous jewelry. I want to be my own Boss Lady and I want to go to Europe! Just let's just say I have bitching about this for a while and I haven't been to France, in a long while, so I am just setting my mind to go. My hubby gets a month of vacation so I think we can work it out. My goal is to pay for the trip as a Thank You to my hubby and a sweet surprisefor both of us to Enjoy!
So I am finally putting out the right vibe Miss Universe!
It is amazing where my family lives, the ocean is a block away and the market is only a few steps away from the outdoor market place where all the food is organic and raised by farmers nearby. Two doors away from a fabulous bakery where in the morning when we wake we smell the fresh croissants.
Since my business is portable, I can even work, when need be. Since the market place is steps away I could become a vendor there and sell my jewelry. I am lucky to be able to have this opportunity. Life is too short not to take advantage of the good in life. So embrace all the good that comes your way even if it comes with responsibility.

No comments: