Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
THE SCHOOL YARD SNOWMAN SAYS HELLO :)
This Christmas since money is extremely tight especially after our car purchase that I am making the most delicious cookies in cellophane and the gift of a great book. I think nothing can beat a Chocolate chip cookie and snuggling up and reading something wonderful! I saw the whole Twilight book series, but they were too much at like $80 but that may be something to snag after Christmas, if it's on sale. I lost another pound which is great, and my mom and hubby are starting to notice and that makes me feel awesome! I used to be hot, I always say now, holding my round belly and laugh, and hopefully I will get to that place where I am more comfortable with me. I don't take my weight that seriously, I just think it is time to be more healthy. I wish it would snow on Christmas Day because we will be home that day and it would be so magical.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOXO
MICHELE

No comments: