Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Saints Day Remember The Ones That Passed

I Will Always Love You............. You were the ones who were always there and who loved me so much without any limits. You were so good to me that it is hard at times to connect with others because no one could ever take your place and be to me what both of you were. You listened to me and all my crazy schemes and you thought I was entrepreneurial and artsy instead of flaky and crazy like every one else in the family. I learned allot since you are gone,most of which at times is somewhat negative, sometimes people do not have the purest intentions, you both protected me from that, but you taught me really well, so I am still OK just it seems that the color in my world dulled a little since you guys left for Heaven, by the way thanks for the dreams, they really helped me..... The Cadillac was a nice touch LOL I still miss you guys so much and I know that will never change for as long as I live. I love you both so much.

No comments: