Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Baby Magic Is Growing

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Look at me! LOL
Yes Yes I Am A Pretty Boy :)
My name is Magic and I am about 3 months old and I love my new home, I get treats, lots of love and I enjoy long naps in the sunshine. I have a sister and a brother to play with too! Life here is wonderful and I think my mom is going to make me wings for Halloween. My brother is going to be piglet from Winnie The Poo and my big sister who I love chasing around is going to be a Princess. I hope I get lots of kitty treats, I always do and sometimes I get so hungry and eat my brother and sisters treats, even Mom's waffles once, hee hee I just get sooo hungry! I wish all my relatives ate so well. I will come back to update you all on how great we all looked for Halloween! Love you all XOXOX Magic

No comments: