Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Ideas

Here is a little paper doll I was working on and made it into a magnet so I can still feel a little happiness, even if it is holding a bill LOL I feel a big creative spurt coming on! Tomorrow I am going to finish my 2 remaining boxes and I can't wait to start The Rodeo Girl Workshop, which is amazing......... She has a certain way of explaining things about art, that I just get it. I hope you all can take this workshop, it is $15.00, and I was happy that it's so affordable. I think Suzi was really great for making such a wonderful class so accessible especially in these rough times.
I realize something, I guess it took me a while to get, but I have a great life. I work in private care, tending to a forgetful but sweet lady. I have a home, food in the fridge and people who love me. I have magical ideas and love to make mixed media art when I have some free time :) I want to go out more since I am close to the city but even closer to Willamsburg Bk, which is a really cool area that has a very artsy vibe and so many cool shops! I think I am going to check out places there where I can teach my own art classes. I just want to prove it to myself that I am capable of doing that. In the meantime, I will just be finishing projects and working.

No comments: