Thursday, November 13, 2008

Must Have Item And A Little Blah Blah Blah

This is how to get those wonderful 3D shapes in your paintings like the awesome raised flowers in Suzi Blu's art :) I am all about the 3D, I mean how cool would that look if your flowers or stars seemed to touch the sky. Lovin it! http://www.dickblick.com/ I was doing glass jewelry today, after I got home from work. I need a change of scenery, I long for the beaches of Boca and Royan. I can't wait to go on Holiday, this summer. I think I am going to go to my family's home for the whole summer and just make ART everyday, all day! I wish I had more friends, it seems when you get married, they all disappear! I guess it's that our priorities change from just thinking about ourselves to considering someone else. Some singles just want to go out and meet someone or go out to the bars/clubs or what not and I sooo left that behind when I was 21! :) Iam all about going to get coffee and going to fleas and art exhibits. I wish I had some artsy girl friends, that could really relate to my need to create and my sometimes theatrical behavior :) Or just hang in with me when I am sad, us artists have a tendency to have sensitive, restless souls, and I am no exception, but at least I can be funny about it and make myself laugh, oh well...... I'm my own best friend :) My hubby calls me Lucy Ricardo, which of course, I take as a compliment. Am I alone in feeling this way?

No comments: