Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Buddhist Goddess

The goddess of universal compassion, Tara represents virtuous and enlightened action. It is said that her compassion for living beings is stronger than a mother's love for her children. She also brings about longevity, protects earthly travel, and guards her followers on their spiritual journey to enlightenment.
Check out The Heart Of Dharma Collection at http://www.naljor.com/ to see a beautiful collection of Buddhas and to understand and know a little bit about these Gods and Goddess that so many revere.
I find many different religions to be intriguing, and as an open hearted and open minded person, I feel it is my job to inform. I will be taking a Goddess class, in January 2009, with Suzi Blu, so that got me thinking of what a Goddess is and to celebrate all Goddess and to know the full meaning of the word.
A Goddess is A female god; A particularly attractive human female A goddess is a female deity. Many cultures have goddesses. Most often these goddesses are part of a polytheistic system that includes several deities.
I want to know more about Buddhism because I find it very appealing, as I find myself on a path to find deeper spirituality or whatever that means, I want to meditate and be at peace with myself, so that everything will naturally fall into place. If you also would like to be enlightened here is a little bit about Buddhism http://fwbo.com/

No comments: